Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello

[Photo credit: Milk magazine via Oh Happy Day]

Printed coir doormats are the perfect mix of form and function. Apart from keeping floors clean, they are an inviting entryway gesture both you and your guests will enjoy.

These beauties from Anthropologie and Chiasso below have just the charm I'm looking for, but at $38-48, not the price .

[Clockwise from top left: Grass, Chiasso; Moka Leaf, Anthropologie ; Aqua Dots, Chiasso; Sahara, Anthropolgie.]

So imagine how pleased I was to nab this pretty striped number at Target for $9:99! Although not as intricately designed as its fancier predecessors it certainly says 'WELCOME' to me. I suspect this is a seasonal item available only in-store so grab them while they're hot!



No comments: