Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Around The Blogosphere: Ferm Living


[Photo credit: Ferm Living]

As much as I enjoy writing my own blog, I love to read others as well. I am truly amazed by the abundant creativity that is showcased daily from the most far-flung places. Case in point, Design*Sponge's recent 'sneak peek' of the home of Denmark-based Trine Andersen, owner of Ferm Living.

Trine's home is so delightful it warranted several second peeks on my part. From the bold wallpaper choices to the many pops of color (love the bedding and the coat rack) it was absolute perfection! And who wouldn't want to be invited for lunch on that lovely deck? I am packing my bags for Denmark as we speak!


[Photo credit: Ferm Living]

Trine's home is a wonderful example of using color and pattern to create an inviting atmosphere. Note how she applies wallpaper to one focal wall for big impact. And, by keeping her base colors neutral (warm woods mixed with black/white/gray), Trine is able to layer saturated colors for a look that is vibrant not busy.

This 'sneak peek' is definitely a keeper and you can click here for more pics. Thanks Design*Sponge and bravo Trine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luscious and inviting, if i do say so.