Monday, September 22, 2008

Full Disclosure-ish



Happy Monday y'all!

I hope everyone is feeling rested and ready to jump-start this week. I spent the weekend bringing some semblance of order back to our home as we've been a bit off-kilter since school resumed. Finally, the kids are on a great schedule and Mom is in a happy place :-)

And of course, last Friday I promised to share some tidbits about myself. So here we go:
  1. I am 5 foot 3 inches but many people assume I'm taller. It's what I call 'tall energy'!
  2. Growing up, my favorite show was 'Style With Elsa Klensch'. Now my guilty pleasure is the Rachel Zoe Project.
  3. I am a very empathic person and can cry at the drop of a hat.
  4. Although I love cooking for my family, I could easily subsist on Post Trail Mix Crunch!
  5. I was born and raised on an island but can't swim a stroke.
  6. My favorite quote is, "love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe." - Author Unknown.
  7. I don't watch scary movies. Bad things happening to even fictitious characters is not entertaining.
  8. Frivolous but true: I attended the same high-school as Rihanna - different years of course. Go Ri-Ri!
Have a blessed day!
Celia

1 comment:

Third World Girl said...

Thanks for this. I've known you for a long time and some of this was even news to me.
I, for one, love your tall energy!