Happy Monday y'all!
I hope everyone is feeling rested and ready to jump-start this week. I spent the weekend bringing some semblance of order back to our home as we've been a bit off-kilter since school resumed. Finally, the kids are on a great schedule and Mom is in a happy place :-)
And of course, last Friday I promised to share some tidbits about myself. So here we go:
- I am 5 foot 3 inches but many people assume I'm taller. It's what I call 'tall energy'!
- Growing up, my favorite show was 'Style With Elsa Klensch'. Now my guilty pleasure is the Rachel Zoe Project.
- I am a very empathic person and can cry at the drop of a hat.
- Although I love cooking for my family, I could easily subsist on Post Trail Mix Crunch!
- I was born and raised on an island but can't swim a stroke.
- My favorite quote is, "love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe." - Author Unknown.
- I don't watch scary movies. Bad things happening to even fictitious characters is not entertaining.
- Frivolous but true: I attended the same high-school as Rihanna - different years of course. Go Ri-Ri!