Monday, August 4, 2008

Tempted to Touch



Happy Monday Practicalistas!

This month's House Beautiful features the gorgeous abode of photographer and designer, Victoria Pearson.



With a love of all things woven, Pearson has achieved a sumptuous layered effect with textural touches that include sisal rugs; a woven headboard and lampshades; and plenty of baskets.



Laid-back and unpretentious, this my definition of a gracious home! For more pics, click here.

[Photo credit: Victoria Pearson for House Beautiful]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these fresh summery images. Great blog. I just subscribed.

Pretty*Practical said...

Wow, you guys are the best! I really appreciate the positive energy. Rachel, seems you're partial to warm weather too - I'd be quite content in this home year-round!